Friday, October 29, 2010

Chance/Challenge to Win a Doll

Are you a blogger?  Are you interested in entering a blogging contest to win... a doll?  If you answered yes to either of these two questions, like I did, you might be interested in writing a blog about a Franklin Mint collectible doll, like I did.  The blog with the most comments will win a Franklin Mint doll.

Again, if you're a blogger, visit the Franklin Mint website and browse their collectible dolls inventory.  If you see a doll that incites the written word, contact Elizabeth Quach for the full details of the contest.

Now, if you're not interested in winning and would like to help me win, click here, read my blog and post your comments on that blog (not this one) between now and November 8, 2010, 10 a.m. EST.  Thanks for your support and good luck should you choose to enter the contest! 

dbg
Please adhere to copyright notice.

2 comments:

  1. I supported you and I'm cheering you on for a win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Results: On November 12, 2010, the sponsor of the FM Collectible Doll blog contest informed me that not enough bloggers entered the contest. To thank me for my efforts (my blog entry and this blog to invite more bloggers to enter), she informed me to choose any item valued up to $50 on the FM website. As a result of my email system being hacked (I think), I did not receive her email until the latter part of November. After contacting her with my item choice, I was informed that instead of choosing an item from FM, I would receive the cash equivalent via a Paypal deposit instead. I did. I said all this to say: Thank you to those who commented on the original blog that I wrote for this contest. I truly appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!