Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mixis Fashion Review

Mixis Fashions:  Piao Liang and Bollywood

After the heads up from D7ana about the Mixis holiday sale, I "ran" to their website and ordered the above two Mixis fashions.  Both are very well made and nicely packaged, as are all other Mixis fashions.  I appreciate the coordinating accessories,which are also well made. 

My favorite of the two is the India-inspired, Bollywood outfit that I believe Rosa will enjoy wearing.  I imagine Emerald will look fabulous in the Piao Liang fashion.  I look forward to redressing them soon.

Had I not already owned the two denim fashions, Rockabilly Girl and Apres Ski Outfit, they would have been included in my most recent Mixis order.

Even if you do not own Mixis dolls (but now is a good time to purchase at least one during the sale), consider the fashions for similar-sized dolls in your collection.


dbg

Please adhere to copyright notice.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your new purchases, DBG! And thanks for the link to my site, to the Mixis site, and the link to your denim fashions on Opal. (Those Opal-in-denim photos are some of my favorites!)

    Did you see the dolls-to-come? Aren't they lovely? I'm hoping for those not-yet-produced dolls to be produced. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D7Ana, you're welcome!

    Yes, I did see the Mixis dolls to come on Facebook. Hope your hopes come true soon.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!