Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

Celebrate Disco Barbie believes "a party of one can still have fun!"

After recently viewing Clicking Dolls' blog and noting his doll's loveliness, I decided I would eventually free my doll from her box.  It took about a week to do this. 

For this blog, I briefly thought about which doll or dolls I could photograph to illustrate a celebratory theme. Celebrate Disco Barbie was the chosen one.  I deboxed her just yesterday; she is happy to be free.

To all:  May the new year bring you health and happiness, friendship and love, peace and prosperity, your heart's desire and, of course, more dolls!


dbg

Please adhere to copyright notice (see bottom of blog).

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy and honourable to deserve this kind words of Miss Debbie Garrett.
    Thank You So Much Debbie!!
    This doll is very special for the style "DISCO"
    and for the Steffie mold face,very sweet and charming.
    It's a pleasure to know that your girl is free now!!
    Explore her in pictures!
    And another satisfaction you will discover:
    She loves a shot!
    You bring me a sweet memory of last New Year Celebration, when I used an image of Tammie(CELEBRATE DISCO DOLL)as a card of best wihes.
    Lovely to see this image again by another one so sensitive as you Debbie!!
    Once Again: Thank You!!!
    A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorge - you are welcome! Thank you and Tammie for inspiring me to free my doll. (My doll thanks you, too!)

    Happy New Year!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!