Monday, April 4, 2011

Yatimi: List Your Crafted Items Free...

...until the end of 2011.  Yatimi appears similar to Etsy, but until the end of 2011, the site is offering free listings and zero commission fees for listing/selling your handcrafted dolls and doll-related items.  If you currently sell on Etsy, you can even import your items from Etsy to Yatimi.  Since I'm not a crafter, I've never used Yatimi.  I read about the service in my UFDC newsletter and thought I'd share the information. 

Check them out here.

dbg

Sample/buy The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen, the first eBook featuring dolls that blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I'm working on a few new handmade items and this may be a way for me to test them out without additional costs. I'm going to look into this.

    P.S. Also, thanks for the warm welcome back. (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Hugs! I hope Yatimi works well for you. Do let me know when your items are posted.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!