SIS Chandra wears a SIS Club-exclusive fashion
So In Style Rocawear Chandra #2 was redressed in a two-piece purple, So In Style Club-exclusive fashion by doll fashion designer, MashauDe'. This two piece ensemble is crafted from a rich silk shantung fabric. It is fully lined, featuring a top with a wide décolleté, shoulder straps with button accents, a gathered bust line, and button over snap back closures. The matching pencil skirt is fully lined with button over snap back closure and is tailored specifically to fit the S.I.S. doll hips.
Doesn't Chandra look absolutely stunning?
Chandra's accessories, which were not included with the ensemble, include:
1. A faux diamond necklace (made from an expandable toe ring).
2. Faux diamond stud earrings.
3. Faux diamond bracelet (made from a strand of a dangle earring; clasp together with a clear rubber band wrapped several times around the two adjoining faux diamonds at the ends.)
4. Glimmering clutch bag (made from heavyweight silver wrapping paper, folded into a clutch shape, and painted with silver glitter nail polish, sealed with clear nail polish).
5. Glimmering silver strappy high heels, painted with silver glitter nail polish, sealed with clear nail polish).
I created the background of Chandra's redressed photograph using Microsoft Paint to type the purple words, So In Style in Freestyle Script. Next, I stood Chandra on a small doll box in front of my monitor and snapped several photographs using a variation of light techniques. The best three photographs were cropped. Using a combination of Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop, I painted away the unwanted items in the background to create one color.
|Chandra before the redress|
|Chandra stands on doll box in front of a computer-generated background for an initial photo; this photo captures the true color of her dress, but the monitor reflects the camera's flash. |
Follow my Dolls for Sale blog