Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ping Lau @Down East Doll Show



Leonie by Ping Lau


Emei by Ping Lau

These two babies will accompany Ping Lau at the Down East Doll Show, which will be held on June 22nd and 23rd, 2012 at the Greenville Convention Center, Greenville, NC.  Additional show information is here.

Ping describes the babies as follows:

1) Leonie – OOAK, Puppen Fimo, blown glass eyes, modacrylic hair, infant clothes with polymer clay lollipop and toy rabbit, 30 inches

2) Emei - OOAK, Puppen Fimo, blown glass eyes, modacrylic hair, original costume, 28 inches
 
Visit Ping's website here.

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

4 comments:

  1. Precious babies -- and I don't even like baby dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these are precious!

      Babies used to be my favorite doll to collect (back in the day). I still love them, but don't actively buy because they consume too much space.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. They are adorable. I love baby dolls. I just don't really have space for them. I do cherish the ones I do have though. Someone from my doll club will be attending. It should be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Georgia Girl, I love them but do not actively collect babies any longer.

      I hope the show is enjoyable/profitable for all participants. Ping's email to me was my first time hearing about it.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!