Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ultra Limited Edition OOAK Fashion BJDs


Mogamu Fado, OOAK BJD
Photograph courtesy of T.U.E.D.



Produced in an ultra limited edition of 15, in various complexions from light to dark, the doll to the left is one doll currently offered by The Urban Eclectic Dolls (T.U.E.D.).  These 10-1/2-inch (26.67 cm) ball-jointed dolls are made of resin and are fashion divas.  Each doll is a one of a kind with individual face ups and body painting, hand made wigs, unique fashions, and accessories. 

The T.U.E.D. web site currently includes three sales pages and a size/proportion comparison page. 

Here's the link to the first sales page:
http://www.theeclecticurbandoll.net/sales1.html -- link to the other two sales pages and to the comparison page using the tabs at the top of each page. 

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I never seen this doll. I love her style! That is a great outfit she is wearing. Is there a link for the dolls. I would love to get a closer look at her face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Leo,

      The link to the dolls (the first sales page) is included in the blog. Here it is once again, click here.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing information about these dolls. I didn't know there were any dark skinned ball jointed dolls out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link. I was not aware either that were any dolls with dark skin.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want this so bad! I love the fact that they have junk in the trunk. I just can't spend that much money on dolls right now. :( One day I will be rich, and oh what a collection I'll have then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!