Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Won! I Won!


I had the pleasant surprise in the form of an email this morning from Shasha of Atelier ni Shasha that informed me I am one of the winners of her  Welcome 2013 Contest!

Some readers of this blog may have been introduced to Shasha through a post I published after receiving my first doll fashion order from her, placed through her Etsy shop.  I was so impressed with the fashions and presentation, that I just had to share.

Shasha is also mentioned in my Ebonilicious post in the description of Model of the Moment Nichelle's fashion.  Shasha made Nichelle's black leggings, which fit like new skin!

As a follower of her blog, I immediately entered her contest and hoped I would be one of the winners, and I am!

I look forward to receiving the fashion I selected, which will be revealed here when one of my lucky ladies  styles and profiles it for you!

Thanks again Shasha for your generosity and sewing expertise!

I won!  I won!
:o)

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Her Clothes are Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulations on winning the toss. The clothes she sews are awesome. I also participated in that drawing. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Debbie!! Her clothes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free fashion! That's awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats,My Friend!!
    Can't Wait To See The Post Showing This Beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jorge! I am not sure who will get to wear it, but you know I will share!

      dbg

      Delete
  6. Congrats! Congrats! I tried to win, but I'm always happy to see others win. Can't wait to see which outfit you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teehee, thanks so much Deb - it's so nice to hear kind words around here :) I hope you will like the fashion you have won :)
    hugs,
    shasha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!