Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dolls that WERE for sale in 2001

I received an email this morning in response to a November 19, 2001 message board post regarding dolls I was selling at that time.  Of course I no longer have the Chubbykins doll the writer desires, but the list was quite impressive and the initial statement I made about the dolls is rather comical.  I thought I would share the link here:

http://www.voy.com/37386/3/103.html


As I replied to the potential buyer (I no longer have these dolls):

Hi Wendy,

Obviously the Chubbykins is one that I still do not remember buying (as I noted in the post) or remember selling, but I do know that I no longer have it.  At several points during my quest to find new homes for dolls, I placed them in local antique malls and sold them elsewhere online and locally.  Chubbykins probably found a new home during one of those selling ventures.  Good luck in your search for one. 


dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!