Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lizette Loves Peach

Wigged out Lizette models a hand sewn fashion and shows off the boxed Ellowyne Wilde fashion, Just Peachy.

Wigged out Lizette received two new outfits recently, well actually three.  She has had the blue dress she is wearing in the picture above since September.  It was a surprise fashion purchased from one of the artist members of an Ellowyne Wilde Yahoo groupMonthly surprise fashions are offered in this group that reflect the fashion sense of Ellowyne Wilde and Prudence Moody.  I own neither doll but their friend, Lizette, can wear their fashions.  Typically, Lizette and I like Prudence's fashion sense and her upbeat mood much more than we do Ellowyne's woe is me, melancholic behavior and fashions.

Lizette recently added the authentic Ellowyne Wilde fashion, Just Peachy, to her wardrobe when it was offered for 50% off at the Ellowyne Wilde website.  We had to have it because it is "our" favorite color and those boots... well, we love those peach suede thigh-high boots!  She had planned to try it on for size but  the October surprise fashion for Prudence arrived.  It incorporates our favorite color and Lizette was eager to wear it.


Lizette is wearing part of her newest fashion that recently arrived (sundress with butterfly hair clip and silver drop earrings).

***
Seated in the driver's seat of my car on the post office parking lot, I opened the envelope that contained Lizette's new fashion.  As I examined it, I and said to my husband, "I wish I could sew like this."  He said, "You can.  All you need is a machine."  I replied, "No, this takes patience" as I continued to observe the intricate details.  "And skill," he added.  I agreed and said, "I have neither."

***
Lizette continued to try on the additional pieces of her newest fashion, taking time to model for photographs, which are shared below:

Lizette models her silver drop earrings that have an aqua gemstone. 

Close-up of the hand made butterfly hair clip
Lizette has slipped on the peach underskirt which has four tiers of ruffle-edged fabric.
The mesh shawl is a perfect accent for Lizette's newest sleeveless dress, but...

...Lizette likes it as a head scarf that she accessorized with the butterfly hair clip.
One final full-length photograph shows how lovely Lizette looks in her newest fashion sewn by Ellen Bierlein.

It is understandable why Lizette begged to wear her newest versatile fashion that is exquisitely sewn and beautifully accessorized.  The Just Peachy ensemble gives her something to look forward to wearing later.

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

6 comments:

  1. That outfit is perfect for her. I sure hope I don't miss the post where she tries on the Just Peachy outfit. Those boots are killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa,

      You know we will share photos after Lizette decides to wear her Just Peachy fashion.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Se ve muy lindo, espero adquirir un día una, por donde vivo no se venden muchas así, o al menos no me ha tocado verlas, hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De nuevo gracias por tu comentario, Linda Ivette. Estoy muy agradecido por las muñecas y los accesorios disponibles para mí.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. Lizette looks adorable in these fashions!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!