Saturday, March 21, 2015

Big Beautiful Dolls Dena Available

Big Beautiful Dolls
Georgette Taylor has about 5 of her Big Beautiful Dolls Dena available.  (Dena is the Latina doll on the far right above.  See a head shot of another Dena, whose complexion and hair color are lighter than Dasia's, here). 

The remaining 5 Denas are nude, described as being slightly discolored.  The cost is $20 + $8 shipping to US buyers.  International buyers must request shipping total.

If interested in purchasing a nude Dena, contact Georgette at georgettet@hotmail.com now.  These won't last long.

My Dena is on the way!


Big Beautiful Dolls were the first full-figured 12-inch fashion dolls made.  Read more about the now discontinued line here.  See a nude Dasia here. (I did not ask about remaining Dasia quantities, but I did ask about quantities of Dawn, which are sold out.)

dbg


Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Going to try my luck and check if she still has a Dasia doll available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed her about both. 😊. I'll take either one.

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting Blogger doesn't allow emocions. The two squares are supposed to be a smiley face. :-)

      Delete
  3. You're welcome, Tracy! I hope she has one for you.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal! Dena was initially the only one that I had. Hmmm, do I need another. I better not snooze. Thanks for the info Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this news! My Dena is on the way. If everything works out, I have the perfect role for her in my stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Jewell. So glad you were able to get one of the five available Denas!

      dbg

      Delete
  6. I so hope I can order one soon. She would be so perfect in Dotsville. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lucky enough to get one of the last Dena dolls that Georgette has. Can't wait until I receive her in the mail. I am so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Dena doll. I purchased it in 2003. It's 89th doll of the first 2500 ever made and signed by the creator. The doll is still in original packaging. I am interested in selling it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments are appreciated!