Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Integrity's Dree Hill and Tobias Alford Meet


Tobias lays eyes on Dree Hill for the first time and eagerly awaits her release from the box.

Tobias had to get dressed before he could meet the new lady in town, Dree Hill.  (Dree is part of the 2015 Integrity Toys Cinematic Convention Color Infusion Style Lab.)

Tobias Alford looks dapper in his borrowed pieces from others.

Using on-hand clothing and shoes, I managed to create something suitable for Tobias to wear.  His gray turtleneck and houndstooth jacket were borrowed from Fashion Madness T. J.  T. J.'s denim jeans were too short for Tobias.  A pair of Old Joe Infirmary-tagged black jeans have to do for now. To give the OJI jeans a little more length, I used a hot iron to crease them.  While creating the center crease, I held the hot iron firmly on the jeans as I pulled the jeans at the waist from underneath the firm pressure of the iron.  While still warm from iron heat, after creating the crease, I stretched the fabric even further by holding the waist area in one hand, the end of the pant legs in the other as I pulled each end.  This did not add very much length but enough was added for the hem to now cover his ankles.  Tobias' black loafers were borrowed from an unknown Ken fashion.

A Closer Look at Dree
Dree Hill has a sultry vibe reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe and the more contemporary reality TV star, Evelyn Lozada.
The lovely Dree has a tan complexion, hazel eyes with applied eyelashes, and blonde hair with flipped ends.  She has a beauty mark above her left upper lip.  Dree stands a full 12 inches tall and is articulated at the waist, elbows, wrists, and knees.  Sold nude, an extra pair of hands was attached to the side panel of the box.

The shape of the extra hands is not very different from her attached pair.

Height and complexion comparison between Dree and Pazette (the 2013 Holiday Barbie)


Dree Gets Dressed and Meets Her Man

Integrity Toys (IT) Rebel Desire fashion

I purchased the Rebel Desire IT 2015 Cinematic Convention-exclusive fashion for Dree, which consists of a black fitted blouse with outer buttons and hook and eye inner closure, black pencil skirt, black pumps, two silver bangles, silver dangle hoop earrings, and a lavender baseball-style jacket.
Minus the lavender jacket, Dree is dressed in the Rebel Desire ensemble with blouse untucked.

Looking quite stylish, Dree took this close-up (blouse is still untucked).

Blouse is tucked in creating the intended look.

The lavender baseball-style jacket completes the ensemble.

With all the attention Dree was getting, Janay became a little envious.  To put her at ease, she was invited to participate in the photo shoot.  (Not to worry, Janay, you remain my favorite IT Color Infusion doll.)

Finally, Tobias and Dree have made a connection.  I sense an intense amount of chemistry between the two.

Close up of the lovely couple.

Post Contributors


I would like to thank Janay, Tobias, and Pazette for extending a very warm welcome to Dree.
After the photo shoot, Dree and Tobias remained in the studio for a lengthy period of time getting to know one another better.


dbg

23 comments:

  1. Dree Hill is beautiful. I keep thinking about getting her, but I'm supposed to stop buying so many dolls. Congratulations on adding her and Tobias to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Of the new dolls, she and the new Nadja were considerations. Her more affordable price is why Bree is here. Couldn't shell out the $199 for Nadja right now or just couldn't justify it. Thanks for the congrats!


      dbg

      Delete
  2. Oh,Tobias and Bree do look nice together! Tobias pulls off that look quite well. Thanks for the tips on lengthening the OJI pants for him! I love Bree's ensemble as well. Looks good with or without the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phyllis. It's difficult to find non-IT clothing for their males. Stretching those OJI pants was a quick fix.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. I really like the way they painted the eyes on Bree. If I hadn't swore off buying any new dolls for the rest of the year, these photos would have had me hunting her down!

    And that outfit really suits Tobias!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree's eyes do add to her charm.

      I admire your will power. I need to swear off dolls for the rest of the year and the first quarter of the next!

      dbg

      Delete
  4. Bree is beautiful. She reminds me a little of Paparrazi Adele. Tobias' outfit suits him well. I like her outfit, too, but I think she should have greeted him in the black two piece and the shades. That look was stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't know what's up with that lavender jacket. I think it ruins the look. I was in a photographing stage-by-stage dressing her mode when she finally "met" Tobias, which is why she had it on. The jacket has now been discarded to the box.

      dbg

      Delete
  5. Congrats on getting them!! I have only seen Tobias on line. I am quite courious. I have some questions on him . Is he a new facesculpt or is the same as Remi? How tall is he? Is there any new body changes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tobias is a new face sculpt. He is 13 inches tall. I only have Remi #1 and have not done a physical comparison of the two so I can't say if there are body changes or not. As you can tell in these pictures Tobias' complexion is much lighter than Remi #1's.

      dbg

      Delete
    2. How close is he to Darius Reid Staying Power?

      Delete
  6. Chem-is-try for sure! I can hear Tobias singing Keith Sweat's "I Want Her" right now!! Bree is beautiful and Tobias is gorgeous. I want both of them but I'm having the darnedest time convincing my bank account!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is lots of chemistry between these two.

      For quite some time my bank account has been trying to let me know I need to slow my roll with regard to doll buying, but I haven't been listening. I really need to pay attention.

      dbg

      Delete
  7. That is great that you were able to get her. Her outfit is the one that I would have gotten if I had to choose one. I didn't purchase any clothes for the girls. She and Tobias make a nice couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!Bree is HOT and went powerful to meet her man,LOL!!
    I LOVE her black outfit and the fifties glasses!!Amazing!Makes me remind the Rizzo outfit in GREASE...Well the fifties are my intention for the set preoduction for Debbie avant premiΓ©re soon...You'll see!!
    Tobias is also very elegant,but Bree tooks the attention!! LOL!! Hugs Baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your fifties post, Jorge!

      Yes, Bree stole the attention of this post. She is truly a lovely doll.

      dbg

      Delete
    2. Oops... I meant Dree. I will have to make a name correction to the text of this post. I guess I was so excited about this lovely doll that I didn't get her name right.

      dbg

      Delete
  9. Bree is a beautiful doll! She and Tobias make a striking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about va va va voom! She is smoking hot. Yes, quite the Marilyn Monroe vibe from her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is, Muff; yes, she is! She has all the ladies (or most of them) hating on her because of her looks.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!