Friday, March 11, 2016

Empire Dolls Coming Soon


This week, Trent Daniel, founder of One World Doll Project, which has now merged with Tonner to become One World Tonner, announced on Facebook the company's plans to produce dolls based on characters of the popular TV series Empire.

To remain up to date on additional information regarding release date, size, price, preordering, etc.,  join the Empire Dolls mailing list here.

Below is the first update, labeled Round 1, sent to those who have already joined the mailing list:
Empire is one of the hottest show's on television and it is about to get even hotter! The Empire Collector Doll Series is in full development right now and we guarantee you are going to love these dolls!
Hand scuplted and designed by legendary doll designers, Robert Tonner and Stacey McBride-Irby, these one of a kind, limited edition works of art will leave you breathless and [will] be a definite conversation piece.
For up-to-the minute details on what's new, what's coming next, promotions, collector's contests, all things EMPIRE and so much more; be sure to stay connected.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I knew good things would come from the Stacey McBride-Irby/Tonner doll creation collaboration. Empire Dolls, I am sure, is only just the beginning.

dbg

Check out my eBay listings here.

Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have a feeling they are going to be 16", but maybe not. I wouldn't mind having the Jussie Smollet and Taraji dolls. I already have a Terrence Howard doll, so I'm good there. Keeping my fingers crossed for 12" dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were Tonner alone creating these, I would feel that way. Keeping hope alive that with Stacey McBride-Irby's expertise in the area of playscale, the dolls won't be the gigantic 16 inch versions. If so, I will probably have to pass too. I have no room for 16 inch dolls. I am not sure all characters will be produced. Actually, I doubt this, but we can always hope for the best. I'm sure Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard's characters, Cookie and Lucious Lyon, will be first, if not the only two.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Hoping for playscale 12" otherwise I will admire from a far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting news! Thanks for sharing. I've joined the mailing list and am crossing my fingers and toes for 12 inch dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!! I plan to join the mailing list. Thanks for the info Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I joined the mailing list as well! Hoping for playscale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am keeping hope alive right along with you ladies.

      dbg

      Delete
  6. Can you imagine the wardrobe they would produce for Cookie! I would definitely want to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really would love to see pictures! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments are appreciated!