Wednesday, October 26, 2016

More Sparkle Girlz Fashions


Sparkle Girlz fashions

I was in Walmart recently where I checked the doll aisle to see if anything new in Sparkle Girlz' fashions was on the shelf.  This store was nicely stocked, but I only found the above four fashions of interest.  Individual photos follow:

Sleeveless top with Aztec print and fringe hem is paired with dark blue denim leggings with a pink handbag as an accessory.

This one includes a navy blue smock top with colorful V-shaped design at neckline, white leggings and pink high-heel shoes.  (In a recent post by Fashion Dolls at Van's Doll Treasures, Danielle wore this as a post-pregnancy fashion.)

Multicolored top with choker neckline, paint-splashed short-shorts, and a hot pink handbag are attached to this Sparkle Girlz fashion card.

The fourth fashion is a teal blue and black dress with black high heel shoes.
I have no immediate plans to use these or the last two Sparkle Girlz fashions purchased, but it's always good to have them on hand when a redress is desired.  Their price of less than $2 each is part of their appeal.


dbg
Check out my eBay listings here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing these, I keep an eye out but they haven't turned up in my area...yet.
    They're lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute for that low price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I was trying to get my husband to go to Walmart with me today (for something else, but I would have checked this aisle had I gone). He was not having it because of football. Ugh!

      dbg

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!