Friday, November 1, 2013

Who's That Lady?




Who's that lady? Who's that lady?
Beautiful lady, who's that lady?
Lovely lady, who's that lady?
Real fine lady, who's that lady?

Hear me callin' out to you
'Cause it's all that I can do
Your eyes tell me to pursue
But you say look yeah but don't touch, baby
Nah, nah, nah don't touch

Who's that lady? Who's that lady?
Sexy lady, who's that lady?
Beautiful lady, who's that lady?
Real fine lady, who's that lady?

I would dance upon a string
Any gift she'd wanna bring
I would give her anything
If she would just do what I say
Come 'round my way baby, shine my way

Who's that lady? Who's that lady?
Beautiful lady, who's that lady?
Lovely lady, who's that lady?
Real fine lady, who's that lady?
I would love to take her home
But her heart is made of stone
I would keep on keepin' on
If I don't she'll do me wrong
Do me wrong, yeah
Songwriters
Isley, Rudolph / Isley, Ronald / Isley, O'Kelly
Published by
Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing

Prettie Girls Lena is styling and profiling.

This lady is Prettie Girls Lena wearing a Stardoll by Barbie dress and shoes.  The shoes fit!

I was determined to find Lena something to wear to show off her lovely curves.  Her high-waist pants don't do her body justice.

Lena tried on several Barbie dresses and dresses made for Barbie that did fit her, but her 1-inch feet are too long and too wide for any shoes on hand that coordinate with the dresses she can wear.

Then I remembered the one Stardoll fashion that Kayla (with a LIV body) was wearing.  It fits Lena like it was made for her probably because of the stretch fabric of the dress.* 



Doesn't she look fab-u-lous?  Lena's "business girl who loves red" persona remains intact.

~~~

*I am not certain that other Stardoll fashions will fit Lena or the other Prettie Girls.  I no longer have my Stardoll to measure that doll's hip circumference to compare with Lena's.  Getting fashions to accommodate Lena's lower curves will be tricky if the fabric does not stretch, but her breasts and waist are average (actually her breasts are small).

I hope separates with fashionable shoes are forthcoming from The One World Doll Project for the Prettie Girls dolls.  Lena's body craves leggings and other form fitting fashions.  Do be aware that her molded-on panties have a ridged edge, which shows like a true pantie-line through form fitting clothes.


~~~


dbg


Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Lena classes up that outfit. Great match-up. Thanks for sharing this post on clothes Lena can wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, D7ana. Lena really classes up this Stardoll fashion.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. WOW! She looks great! Maybe the dresses made for the J. Lo doll will fit her! She might also fit the Jakks doll fashions and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Leo,

      I am not familiar with the Jakks doll fashions and shoes. What is the doll's name?

      Delete
    2. They did the Josie and the Pussy Cats dolls and the Charlie's Angel Dolls. They had bigger feet and a fuller figure. I purchase one today! I now have to take all those large shoes I had on the dollpage down! :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Ms. Leo. I had Valerie but sold her years ago.

      Which one did you buy?

      dbg

      Delete
  3. She looks great in that dress! It's good to know that she can wear Stardoll shoes. My Lena arrived on Thursday, but I have not removed her from her box yet. I think that Saturday will be the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite indelicate, but when I saw the first photo I said, "Dang! Look at that a$$." They sure put a nice badunk-a-dunk on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all thumbs when typing on my Kindle, which is why I don't like replying to blog comments. But I had to make an exception for your comment, Muff.

      You are so funny! But they really did give her some a$$ets in that area.

      dbg

      Delete
  5. Baby Got Back! That was the first thing I thought of. She does look fabulous in that outfit. It is great to know those Stardoll shoes won't go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She most definately has, Vanessa.

      Wish I had purchased other Stardoll fashions when Target clearanced them.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!