Monday, November 2, 2015

Which print do you like best?

Leleti by Annette Himstedt, owned by Betty Ativie, models a lovely green and yellow African print dress with matching crown-style hat and yellow blouse.

The question in the title of this post, "Which print do you like?" was asked of me by doll-friend Betty Ativie.  That question was sent by text along with the above and next three photos.

Leleti kindly models another dress and hat choice that I was given by Betty.

In this photo and in the next, Janelle by Lorna Miller-Sands wears African print dresses and hats that match Lelelti's.


The prints are all so lovely, I thought, but if I have to choose just one, it will be...

...revealed in the next post, modeled by the doll I chose to wear it.

Thank you again Betty for your thoughtfulness and for sharing your sewing expertise with me!


dbg


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! All those prints are gorgeous. Lucky is the girl who is going to wear such beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlette! Yes, lucky her and blessed me.
      :-)

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Those are all great prints! I'd lean towards the first and the last myself, but that's just because of my personal fondness for greens and blues - I don't think there's a wrong answer with any of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jSarie. I agree; all the prints are lovely and there really would be no wrong answer. It was a difficult decision. I wish I could have answered, "I'll take one of each, please."
      :-)

      dbg

      Delete
  3. I agree they are all nice! I think I like the green one best...I think. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was younger yellow was my favorite color, so I'm going with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming you meant the one with the yellow background and people images. That's is a nice one. The other yellow one is too. Then there's the red one.

      dbg

      Delete

Thank you! Your comments are appreciated!