Monday, November 2, 2015

Which print do you like best?

Leleti by Annette Himstedt, owned by Betty Ativie, models a lovely green and yellow African print dress with matching crown-style hat and yellow blouse.

The question in the title of this post, "Which print do you like?" was asked of me by doll-friend Betty Ativie.  That question was sent by text along with the above and next three photos.

Leleti kindly models another dress and hat choice that I was given by Betty.

In this photo and in the next, Janelle by Lorna Miller-Sands wears African print dresses and hats that match Lelelti's.


The prints are all so lovely, I thought, but if I have to choose just one, it will be...

...revealed in the next post, modeled by the doll I chose to wear it.

Thank you again Betty for your thoughtfulness and for sharing your sewing expertise with me!


dbg

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! All those prints are gorgeous. Lucky is the girl who is going to wear such beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlette! Yes, lucky her and blessed me.
      :-)

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Those are all great prints! I'd lean towards the first and the last myself, but that's just because of my personal fondness for greens and blues - I don't think there's a wrong answer with any of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jSarie. I agree; all the prints are lovely and there really would be no wrong answer. It was a difficult decision. I wish I could have answered, "I'll take one of each, please."
      :-)

      dbg

      Delete
  3. I agree they are all nice! I think I like the green one best...I think. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was younger yellow was my favorite color, so I'm going with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming you meant the one with the yellow background and people images. That's is a nice one. The other yellow one is too. Then there's the red one.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!