Wednesday, October 5, 2016

An American Girl Story – Melody 1963: Love Has to Win (Official Trailer)...


Scene from An American Girl Story - Melody 1963:  Love Has to Win (Internet-captured photo)

Streaming on Amazon Prime Video on October 21, 2016, An American Girl Story - Melody 1963: Love Has to Win, starring Marsai Martin of ABC's black-ish fame.  Set in 1963 Detroit during the Civil Rights Movement, at the tender age of 10, Melody becomes acutely aware of the inequality American Blacks face.  After questioning the hatred which causes the disparity, Melody is reassured that love has to win.  Also starring Idara Victor and Frankie Faison.

Watch the trailer below:




Save the date and the link to Amazon Prime Video.

dbg


Check out my eBay listings here.

2 comments:

  1. We finally got Black-Ish here on Aussie TV which I am really enjoying (Tracee Ellis Ross is hilarious!). And I am really liking Melody's back story so I'll definitely hunt this down! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julius,

      I'm glad you have black-ish there in Australia. I need to get caught up on my recordings of the new season. (I think I have two shows to watch, thus far.) Tracee Ellis Ross is hilarious but Marsai Martin (Diane) remains my favorite character. She and her brother Jack (Jack and Diane) are named after the Mellenchamp song of the same name.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!