Thursday, October 27, 2016

Christmas Sweater Ornaments @ Christopher and Banks

Christmas Sweater Ornaments fit Barbie and Other Playscale Dolls
Regularly priced $7.95 each, these five Christmas sweater ornaments are currently on sale at Christopher and Banks for 2 for $6.

I ordered four of the five Christmas sweater ornaments that are offered this year.

When I ordered the four I received yesterday, they were $4.77 each.  At the time I ordered, shipping was free.

Like the ones C&B offered last year, these sweater ornaments are attached to a lightweight wire hanger which is removable.  The only one with a hood is the Love Joy Peace ornament with tartan plaid mock shirt at hemline.  "2016" is embroidered on back of each.  They should work as well as last year's for playscale dolls with thinner bodies, like ModelMuse.

Hurry to the site before the sale ends and/or before they sell out!

 dbg
Check out my eBay listings here.

12 comments:

  1. I ordered mine when they had free shipping also. I like the one with mock plaid shirt and the one with the red bird. Ordered two of each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had I been thinking, I would have ordered more than one. These make nice gifts!

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I ordered six. They were $3 a piece. I should have gotten some for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, GG. They will make nice gifts!

      dbg

      Delete
    2. Do you happen to have any extra to sell of the love peace joy sweater? My mom has collected them for years and wasn't able to get that one this year because she was recovering from post mestectomy reconstruction surgery. I'd love to surprise her with one but I've looked everywhere. If anyone would sell me one or knows someone who might please contact me at 304-208-4128.

      Thank you so much!

      Delete
    3. I don't have an extra, just the one I purchased for myself.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! So excited to see them on your dollies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure that I will redress any dolls in these this year, but who knows what I might do once it is closer to Christmas. :-)

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!