Friday, February 17, 2017

Your Modern Girl - Bex

Instagram photo of Your Modern Girl, Bex

A Girl For All Time has added Your Modern Girl collection to their doll lines. The Your Modern Girl will include the above featured doll, Bex.  At 16 inches tall, she has jointed elbows and knees.

Maya and Nisha are also part of the Your Modern Girl collection, which was introduced at London Toy Fair 2017.  The dolls will be introduced at NY Toy Fair this year (February 18th through 21st).  Scheduled release to market is autumn 2017, which will be funded by a Kickstarter campaign.

Here is a link to a brief video from Toy Fair London.

For more information about the dolls, visit the Info page of their website.
Follow them on Facebook, and/or on Instagram for future announcements on availability and ordering.

******

Thank you Cynthia for the heads up on Bex.

dbg
Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
Check out my eBay listings here.

13 comments:

  1. I hope to add her to my collection.. she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie. I really liked the Asian version shown in the video, too. Oh how nice would it be to attend the London Toy Fair? Next lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bex is my favorite; she seems to have more character. The others have such a blank stare.

      I'd settle for NY Toy Fair, but a flyer on airplanes, I am not.

      dbg

      Delete
  3. What a charming face she has. They're also improving the body with those joints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really pretty! Making me want to start collecting this scale of doll, which I have avoided so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Resist, Phyllis! Resist! (Wish I could do the same).

      dbg

      Delete
  5. I am so happy they decided to add dark skinned dolls to their lines. (Doing the happy dance). I hope she will be available in France or in the UK so that I can purchase her.
    She sure is pretty!
    Arlette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course she will be available in the UK, stupid me!

      Delete
    2. Yes, she'll be there (giggle>. You guys will probably have the first opportunity to receive Bex. But remember that sales will be through crowd-funded preordering.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!