Tuesday, September 10, 2024

1950s Doll with Bun

1950s doll with bun hairstyle


This little girl arrived in September 2023. I reconnected with her recently while looking for other dolls. I searched the blog to see if I had written about her, but I had not. I did install her in the virtual museum with a taller, similar doll. 

After she arrived "wearing" her original molded-on underwear which is the same color as her vinyl complexion, I found the perfect yellow print dress for her to wear. I photographed the preview photo and the photo below for this blog post before she was returned to her display shelf. 

1950s rubber doll with a bun hairstyle

Isn't she adorable?


©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she's too cute! Love the look on her face. One way it looks shy, another way it looks like she is mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's a doll I might have owned as a child if it had been available in my area.

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!