Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog/Article Contribution

The Chief Software Architect and Strategist of BlackDollShows.com asked me to contribute a blog/article on Black dolls. I chose the subject, "Supporting the Black Doll Community." This, along with part 1 of their series, "Identity and the Black Doll" has been published at their website.

For my article, we elected to use fewer images than the 13 submitted. Below I have included a link to a slideshow of all images related to my article.

Please visit their site and read both articles at your reading convenience.  Feel free to share with family/friends/associates.  Thanks!

Images

dbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!