Friday, August 23, 2013

When Dolls Talk, I Listen



Sherry Howard of Auction Finds and the Stories Behind Them is publishing a series of profiles on people who collect black dolls.  For my profile, "When Black Dolls Talk, Debbie Garrett Listens," Sherry asked some really great questions that led me down doll collector's memory lane.  It was a fun trip.  My memory excursion can be read here

Thanks again Sherry for your interest in my passion for black dolls! 

If you collect black dolls and are interested in sharing your profile with Sherry, do let her know!
 
dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting interview! Great photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. It's fascinating to read where and when people started collecting dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the comprehensive read! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette, RLC, and Muff for reading and for commenting here. I appreciate it!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!