![]() |
| Waiting to be dressed, an auburn-haired ponytail Barbie clone arrived nude in February 2026. |
In 2025, I began purchasing #1 Barbie-ish clones from China. The last one arrived in February 2026. Sold nude, this auburn-haired ponytail doll is a duplicate of another one that I dressed in the reproduction Barbie Roman Holiday fashion. I had planned to do the same with this doll by dressing her in a fashion that I received as a birthday gift in 2018. That plan changed after my duplicate 55th Anniversary Christie's unboxing.
Barbie Clone Gets Dressed in 55th Anniversary Christie's Ensemble
![]() |
| The orange wet-look dress fits her well. Her legs are thinner than 55th Anniversary Christie's, which leaves leg room in the boot legs, but they fit well enough. |
![]() |
| She wears Christie's "C" letter necklace. In her case, the "C" stands for clone. I added different gold drop earrings because Christie's earrings are glued on. |
![]() |
| The floor-length cover-up and gold lamΓ© belt complete this look, and Miss Clone struck a pose. |
![]() |
| She assumed another solo pose. |
![]() |
| Miss Clone and Christie, who now wears Barbie Basics Model 03's black halter dress and black knee-high boots, posed for this final photo. |
They both wear their new clothes well.
![]() |
| I used AI to deepen Christie's lip color, which I will eventually paint in a similar way. |
All photos and text are copyrighted and may not be used elsewhere without the author's permission.
©Black Doll Collecting/dbg
There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published. To contact me directly, use the About page link, which is also visible in Web View mode; find and use the email link.
Visit and follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum for over 1000 curated installations of antique, vintage, modern, and one-of-a-kind Black dolls.
Contact the curator from the contact page of the VBDM to have your profile as a Black-doll collector or artist featured on the museum website.

_Watermarked.jpg)
_Watermarked.jpg)
_Watermarked.jpg)
_Watermarked.jpg)
_Watermarked.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!