Sunday, August 14, 2011

Célébrations en Couleurs Exhibit, Images From


Doll-friend, Ruth M. attended the UFDC Convention in Anaheim, California during the week of July 25, 2011.  I blogged about this year's convention, specifically its Célébrations en Couleurs Exhibit (CECE) on June 3, 2011.

Ruth shared five separate image installments of different aspects of the convention.  I thoroughly enjoyed the images taken of the CECE. 

About the CECE, Ruth wrote:
Seeing the exhibit was the highlight for me. It's the only part of the convention that I went back to see many times. Floyd [Bell] gave a group of us a tour of everything in the exhibit and he talked about how he started with Africa, how he happened to make each doll, etc.
I was given permission to share this link to Ruth's images.  (Click the "View Album" link and enjoy!)

Thanks again, Ruth, for sharing the images with me and for allowing me to share.

dbg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this album. I greatly enjoyed the African dolls and also the quilt with the dolls and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures, Limbe Dolls.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!