Friday, September 21, 2012

Disney V.I.P. Chyna Ann Parks Fashion Doll

See (discover) and read more about this doll at the link:
http://blackdollsforsale.blogspot.com/2012/09/disney-vip-chyna-ann-parks-fashion-doll.html

Just discovered that the above link takes you to the buying page for the Chyna doll, which is okay, but  I actually meant to link you to the Dolls for Sale blog that includes free shipping and Ebates.com cash back information.   Here is that link.   

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

7 comments:

  1. Go ahead, Debbie! Thanks for this double scoop - about this unknown to me V.I.P. doll AND the free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D7ana,

    Couldn't resist the double blog posts after learning about V.I.P. Chyna.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie pie. I am not familiar with Disney shows, as I do not have cable, but I am happy to see she is available. I couldn't tell the size from the details. Is she 12" or a little shorter? Yay, articulation! Why is that other companies understand this? Oh never mind. I'm sorry horse. I keep beating on you. They are going to get me for animal cruelty soon.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi Vanessa,

    I was happy to learn about this one, too.

    I will let you know her size after my Chyna arrives. The website did not state the size and I didn't want to assume.

    Some ebay sellers have listings for 29.99 and up. I hope people in the states shop around.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw her in Walmart but the version there had wonky eyes. I really like her face so I'll keep her in my clearance radar. Although I have yet to see any of the previous line of VIPs go on clearance. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably should have checked Wal-Mart or Target before I ordered earlier today, but since shipping was free...

      Mattel was a little heavy-handed with the rooted eyelashes, but I can live with that. I just hope the actual eyes are okay. I'd hate to have to return them at Shop.Mattel.com's expense if they don't appear as expected. But I will!

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!