Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Goldie Wilson's Etsy Shop


One-of-a-kind cloth doll by Goldie Wilson, photograph courtesy of the artist



Doll artist, Goldie Wilson, has opened an Etsy shop.  Her dolls are all one-of-a-kind that she designs and costumes.  Goldie's dolls will interest the eclectic collector who enjoys doll art that is unlike any other.

Porcelain baby by Goldie Wilson, photograph courtesy of the artist
While she is currently featuring more cloth dolls, the artist is well known for her porcelain dolls.  The above baby is one porcelain doll example.  Her porcelain doll medium has varied from babies, young girls, to fashionable women.  When asked if she is still making porcelain dolls, Goldie replied, "Yes, I am still doing porcelain. I have not started working on them. I will be posting after March."

To be updated on her new doll art, visit and friend Goldie on Facebook.


dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I had the pleasure of meeting Goldie in Orlando in 2006(?) at the IDEX Doll Show. She does wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I own a couple of her porcelain dolls, doll pins and necklaces. I met Goldie in 2004 at the International Black Doll Show in Philadelphia; she was there the following year when I returned.

    She sent me one of her original FACES paintings a couple of years ago.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Thanks for reporting. I see she does some amazing creations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goldie does beautiful work. I will check her out on etsy and look for her new items in March. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have four of Goldie's very limited edition porcelain dolls. Her work is exceptional. I also have an antique broach with a hand drawn picture of a doll by the artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goldie's work is exceptional! I am sure your dolls and broach are no exception.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!