Monday, April 20, 2015

11 More Sparkle Girlz Fashions

New Sparkle Girlz Fashions; with the exception of color, these two tiered lace dresses are similar in style.  Both come with gray shoes but they are different in style.

Walmart had restocked the Sparkle Girlz fashions the last time I visited.  I thumbed through the two display boxes and chose the fashions shown above and the ones shown below.

The coral skirt has sequins at the waist.  The cotton print dress has a tiered skirt, accented with synthetic suede at the waist.  The light blue sleeveless jacket adds the perfect touch.

Red-white and blue themed fashion with flared denim skirt has stars;  the top is sleeveless.  The dress on the right looks like two pieces.  The top is paisley with a ruffle neckline.  Both fashions have handbags.

These two came with a pair of shoes as shown.  Both fashions are two pieces. 

Summer dress and party dress with shoes for both

This loose-fitting, full-length dress has flared hem that matches the bodice. A lavender clutch is included.
 For $1.97 each, I could not leave these behind.

dbg

14 comments:

  1. Aren't those Sparkle Girls outfits great?!!! I got 3 of these recently -- the one with the floral ruffles dress and light blue vest, the one with the red top and blue skirt with stars and the one with the orange lacy top. The one with the vest is so cute, I love it on any of the Barbie sized dolls as well as the one with the orange lacy top. The one with the red top and starry skirt is perfect for some of the younger ladies. I got others that are different than the ones in your post, but all very cute. I love it when they restock them in Walmart. Can't beat them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your new Sparkle Girlz fashion additions, Phyllis. I had been waiting for Walmart to fully restock the SG fashions.

      The price just can't be beat!

      dbg

      Delete
  2. Yes these are great outfits and at a great price. I also have about 10 outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute they are for the price! Doesn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. They'd have to give them away to get any better.
      :-)

      dbg

      Delete
  4. Cute fashion! I'll have to look for that long dress. I'm hoping it will fit some of my action figure ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxanne,

      I guess by now you've seen my first thought for the long dress. Hoping they have another so I can piece the two together for Dena.

      dbg

      Delete
  5. I bought most of these on yesterday. I was super excited to see that they had new ones. This is such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This price just can't be beat and the styles are getting better with each new line.

      dbg

      Delete
  6. I have to go search these out, they are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I only have three of their recent releases and I was pleased to see that the stitching is straight on some instead of sergered like their first line.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!