Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Shasha's Tips on Collection, Storage, Display and Organization Parts 2 and 3

I posted the link to Shasha's first installment on Collection, Storage, Display and Organization, here.

She has since written an additional followup and a finale.

Part 2 of focuses on Dolly Must Haves.

Part 3, the final installment, offers additional information on getting and keeping your collection organized.

Thank you, Shasha, for compiling these useful tips.

(The above photo  of a corner of my doll room was taken about 12 years ago when the entire room was more organized thanks to my husband and one of my dearest friends.  It, unfortunately is not as kind and gentle in appearance as this photo illustrates.)

dbg
Check out my eBay listings here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you! There are lots of interesting ideas and it's fun to see how others organize their dolls and the accessories and knickknacks that come with that hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you found Sasha's tips helpful, Maricha!

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!