Monday, March 25, 2019

From the Cotton Fields to the White House - A Doll's Story


March is National Women's History Month.  For the entire month, contributions of women past and present are celebrated in the US.

From the Cotton Fields to the White House is a Women's History Month video tribute using dolls by Youtuber, ButterflyQueen Anita.  It was first published in 2017 but remains relevant today.

Anita asked if I would like to share the video with readers of this blog.  After re-viewing it (I first viewed it in March 2017), I was once again moved by the contents and delighted she offered to share it here.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.





dbg
There is always something to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this video with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ButterflyQueen Anita is my doll buddy Anita!! Thank you so much for sharing her well produced video with your readers!!

    Sani B-J

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!