Thursday, February 4, 2021

Interviewed by In The Doll World


 

Whooo...Hooo.... Debbie Behan Garrett helps us celebrate on our YouTube Channel for our 1st Annual World of Black Dolls...

Posted by In The Doll World on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Here is the direct link to the interview.

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. To contact me, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!