Monday, February 22, 2021

Designer Sews Clothes for Fashion... Dolls

For Black History Month in 2020, Fresh Dolls Tamra enjoyed wearing this lovely dress and headwrap by Laylee M. Doll Clothes.

For almost two years, I have purchased fashion doll clothes from the Laylee M. Doll Clothes Etsy shop and have always been pleased with the affordable clothes she designs for 11-1/2 to 12-inch fashion dolls. The free shipping is always appreciated. I was very happy for the owner of the shop when I read the following February 12, 2021, article from Virgin Islands Daily News.

"It was a request from her granddaughter that prompted Carmen Nibbs to try her hand at making doll clothes.

"Five years later, her Laylee M Doll Clothes company is making waves on Etsy and Instagram with former first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Kamala Harris’ inauguration outfits."

Read the rest of the article here.

Visit the Etsy store here.

Congratulations again, Carmen!

Related Links to Some of my Laylee M. Doll Clothes Purchases:



dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. To contact me, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!