Thursday, July 23, 2026

Mini Brands Fashion Capsules

Two of the four Mini Brands Fashion capsules that I've purchased (thus far)


After receiving an assortment of Mini Brands Fashions (minus the capsules) as a birthday gift, I became a little obsessed and purchased four additional capsules and an assortment of loose items offered in an eBay auction. The element of surprise, but knowing that the contents of each capsule would contain something I like, and hopefully not a duplicate, fueled the obsession. The capsules are from series 3 and 4.

Each capsule in the Mini Brands Fashion series contains two surprise packages. The following images are the contents of the first two Series 3 capsules:

A gold atomizer-shaped shoulder bag, a designer-style silk scarf, pink shoes with square cutouts, and a gold charm bracelet (or necklace) were in two packages in the first Series 3 capsule.

The atomizer-shaped purse was in one package. The other items shown above were in the second package. The first two capsules were ordered from an Amazon seller who offered the two for $13.99. They retail for $9.99, so I thought that was a good price, and shipping was free because I purchased other items that qualified for free shipping. 

These items were in the two packages of capsule 2 from Series 3: a blue quilted shoulder bag, white high-top sneakers with a black-and-white side "swoosh" design, faux lipstick, and a silver necklace.

The blue shoulder bag was packaged alone. The other items shown above were in the second package in this capsule.


A red velour purse, red stacked-heel open-toe shoes, a gold-tone necklace with red faux gemstones, and matching earrings were in two packages from a Series 4 capsule.

The red purse was in one package; the other items were in the second package in my 3rd Mini Brands Fashion capsule purchase.

These items from Series 4 were in my 4th Mini Brands capsule purchase: faux lipstick and perfume, white knee-high cushiony boots, and a peach shoulder bag. (The shoulder bag was in one package; the other items were in the second package in this capsule.)

While shopping at Walmart, I checked the toy department, found the Mini Brands display, rummaged through the assorted capsules, and luckily found one fashion capsule, the contents of which are in the picture above.   

So far, I have been fortunate not to purchase any duplicate items, but my obsession did not end with these four capsule purchases.

An eBay Find

I found this assortment of Mini Brands Fashion (MF) items in an eBay auction. These items are from different Mini Brands Fashion series. The tan boots and fringe purse are from Series 3. All other items are from earlier MF series.

Grouped items from the eBay purchase were photographed:

It was the tan knee-high boots that influenced this eBay purchase. The two stylish shoulder bags were an added plus. The sunglasses were included with this purchase, along with the items in the next three pictures.

Two MF image cards and a Chihuahua


A bottle of lotion, two makeup brushes, and a compact

This is a close-up of a bottle of faux lotion with the top removed.

**********

These four dolls wear Mini Brands Fashion accessories that were either part of my birthday present or my purchases.


Elara holds a quilted blue shoulder bag.

Fanah copped two silver lamé items: a shoulder bag and silver ankle boots.

The tan fringe purse and tan boots pair well with Nichelle's cold-weather attire. (I didn't have trouble putting the boots on or removing them.)

Barbie Fashionistas #6 Party Glam Desireé holds a pink lamé purse and wears fashionable white knee-high boots.

I am looking forward to accessorizing other dolls with these Mini Brands Fashion accessories! 

BTW: I've ordered a 5th MF capsule that will arrive soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't duplicate what I already have.

__________

All photos and text are copyrighted and cannot be used elsewhere unless permission is granted by the author.

©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published. To contact me directly, use the About page link, which is also visible in Web View mode, find, and use the email link.

Visit and follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum for detailed installations of antique, vintage, modern, and one-of-a-kind black dolls. http://virtualblackdollmuseum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!