His muscular physique interfered drastically with the Ken fashion I had on hand.
Ken's sunglasses do fit him.
- His complexion is even--the head color matches his body and extremities.
- The head sculpt better captures the President's likeness including ear size. Unlike DID, they failed to include the mole by his nose, however.
- Hot Toys painted the hair better.
- Both figures can stand without the assistance of a display stand, but Hot Toys included one.
- Hot Toys' extra thigh muscles may be an added plus for some. I quickly removed them.
- The Hot Toys figure has one set of extra hands (the DID figure has two extra sets). The fingers are flexible on the Hot Toys figure. DID's are not.
- They both pose well, but the DID figure has more abdominal muscles and more articulation in that area.
All they need now is at least one 11-1/2-inch vinyl replica of the First Lady.
|Hot Toy's TrueType (Obama) and DID's Obama Action Figures (in box and in white shirt)|