Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ABC's The Toy Box Premiere's April 7th


Darla Davenport-Powell, creator of the original Here Comes Niya doll and Niya's Kids is one of the toy inventors on ABC's The Toy Box, which premiere's on April 7, 2017, 8 EST/7 Central.  Davenport-Powell and other contestants will attempt to bring their toys to the market based on the decisions of the most savvy judges, a panel of children!

See the preview below or click here if the video is not visible on your device:



About the Show:  "ABC and Mattel Creations have partnered to launch a first-of-its kind primetime television series that brings to life the excitement, drama and creativity of the toy invention process in a fast-paced, high-stakes competition format that will entertain viewers of all ages." [http://abc.go.com/shows/the-toy-box/news/updates/the-toy-box-is-coming-soon-to-abc]

Meet one of the adorable judges, Aalyra, here.

I'll be watching.  Will you?

dbg
Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
Check out my eBay listings here.

4 comments:

  1. I could definitely have my bendy arm twisted to see this...I'm kind of in love with the Barbie wall...I'm not sure how much of Sophia Grace I would be prepared to swallow however (okay that doesn't read right...you know what I mean...right?!). A couple of the dolls look cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, until you mentioned her, I hadn't viewed Sophia Grace's clip. I just did and I agree, it appears she will be one of the toughest judges. Noah's going to be pretty tough on them, too. It should be an interesting show.

      dbg

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely try to catch it. From what I know, kids are tough but fair judges. Also, this process should weed out toys that just don't work or can't without getting parents involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think all the kids will be pretty tough judges, some tougher than others. It should be a fun show to watch.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!