Friday, March 24, 2017

Two More Jigidi Doll Puzzles to Solve

Libby, An Adorable Hand Carved Poplar Wood Doll By Kor January From Black Doll Collecting BlogJigsaw puzzle - Libby, An Adorable Hand Carved Poplar Wood Doll  By Kor January From Black Doll Collecting Blog

I found this puzzle the Jigidi folks created and thought I'd share it for those who enjoyed solving the last photo puzzle they created from one of my doll photos.  Clicking the subtitle above the image should link you to their site. If not, please go here and click the Solve button.

Incidentally, another full-body photo of Libby was converted into a puzzle, which can be viewed and solved here.
dbg
Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
Check out my eBay listings here.

2 comments:

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!