Wednesday, February 20, 2019

TOY FAIR 2019: ALL NEW Disney Descendants | Disney Princesses | Hasbro



In this Toy Fair 2019 video, Froggy and Little Froggy share new dolls from Disney.

dbg
There is always something to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________


Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.



Check out what I am selling here

Check out my eBay listings here.

Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.

Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh..I wish Hasbro never had at the Disney Princess brand...the moulded tops are just so disappointing...I do love some of the blind box & figurine sets...just the classic 11 1/2 inch range just seems to devolve year after year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a fan of molded clothing either. But you know their target market probably doesn't mind.

      dbg

      Delete
    2. I know...and I guess we have to accept that the current play line doll audience gets younger and younger...thankfully we still have the Disney store for the more deluxe princesses...I do love the Wreck-It-Ralph princess set!

      Delete
    3. Yes, the Disney Store is our option for the higher end dolls.

      :-)

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!