Thursday, July 11, 2019

Black Dolls for Black Kids - Africa

Screen snapshot from Africa News

Mark Ruffin, founder of Black Dolls Matter™ tagged me in a Facebook post announcing this  video coverage of the July 8, 2019, Africa News article, "Black Dolls for Black Kids."

The significance of black children owning black dolls has reached the Motherland, and as Mark indicated, my words have, too.
__________

Visit Mark's Black Dolls Matter™  Etsy shop

dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.


Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here

Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!