Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Interactive Mobile Black Doll and History Museum


A fellow doll enthusiast has started a Kickstarter for an Interactive Mobile Black Doll and History Museum. The goal is to purchase a trailer to house the mobile museum. Read the goal and more about the mobile museum at the Kickstarter donation link and donate if you can. Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/85996297/interactive-mobile-black-doll-and-history-exhibit/description

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Debbie! I am excited and so eager to get the word out. I appreciate what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!