Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Decorative Cotton Face Masks for Doll Lovers

Washable Face Mask with Doll Images (as seen below)

I used images of some of my dolls to add decorative cotton face masks to my Zazzle store. Images and links to the buy pages are included below:











All face masks can be ordered in black. See all my Zazzle products here.

dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here

Check out my eBay listings here.

Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.

Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I've made mine from dolly related fabric, but this is going one step further and I love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,

      It's great that you've been able to find dolly-related fabric. I know yours look nice. Stay safe!

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!