Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Heidi Ott Little Ones

12-inch vinyl doll with stockinette body 
by Heidi Ott, circa late 1990s


This is the second doll to arrive in 2023. I've vowed to decrease my doll purchases this year due to lack of space, but I'm sure there will be a few desires and must-haves like this doll (and the re-imagined Disney princesses).

The Heidi Ott doll, offered on eBay in a best-offer auction, tempted me to submit a best offer, which was accepted. I know she is probably one of the later 1990s-released Little Ones, because her hang tag reads "Made in China," but I do not know her name.



The unknown girl is shown with Charlie, another Heidi Ott Little Ones collection doll.

This doll shares the same head sculpt as Charlie, but Charlie was most likely an earlier release. His hang tag and my other Little Ones' hang tags do not have "Made in China" on them. 

Unlike the other Little Ones, this doll wears socks and shoes. The others have bare feet.

A different eBay seller of an identical doll indicated the doll was originally sold on the shopping channel, QVC. I have not been able to substantiate this. The other seller also did not provide the doll's name.

I have a Virtual Black Doll Museum installation in draft mode that will include details about each Little Ones doll I own. If anyone knows this doll's name, please share it as a comment, and I will include the name in the museum post. 

Thank you in advance and don't forget about the opportunity to win Lee-Lee (only if you are a US resident).



If you are a US resident, your opportunity to win Lee-Lee is here.


©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. They have very sweet faces. Charlie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!