Thursday, April 20, 2023

More Friends Forever Club -- Updated

Additional Friends Forever Club dolls

I returned to Dollar Tree and purchased the above Friends Forever Club dolls and the purple wardrobe. The additional items are described in the following video.



My original post about Friends Forever Club dolls included the flaw/con about Carina's painted-blue arms. I noticed that Alanis' upper arms (to represent short sleeves) are also painted. If desired, the arms can be repainted to match the dolls' complexions or, you can try removing the paint. However, this is not an option for me because I'm afraid the color of the dolls' skin tone will be removed, too. I won't paint their arms either, at least not for now.

Here is the link to my first post about Friends Forever Club dolls.


Addendum... later the same day, I opened up the wardrobe and recorded the following video.






©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. The vinyl removeable clothes make sense combined with the fabric clothes. But painting sleeves is just a head shaker! They have to know it will only match the outfit they are wearing and they provided more clothes for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting the sleeves was definitely a poor design decision. dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!