Sunday, April 23, 2023

Little Mermaid Ariel with Legs!

Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Fashion Doll on Land in Signature Blue Dress, Inspired by Disney’s The Little Mermaid (Photo from the Internet)


Earlier today (04/23/23) I saw pictures circulating online of Disney's Little Mermaid Ariel on land (with legs) dressed in a pink dress. I had planned to order it later. By the time I attempted to place my order, the Amazon order page was no longer up. 

I kept searching and found another Ariel with legs dressed in blue that I ordered. I've included the Amazon buy link below. Hurry before they remove this page, too.


The one in the blue dress is priced $2 more than the one in pink (for some odd reason). Maybe there was an error on the buy page for the doll in pink.

-----



Update 12:50 a.m. 04/24/23: The buy page for the doll in pink is back up, but a purchase price from Amazon directly is not available.


©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I love her face! They did a really good job on her and I think she looks better in the blue. It should not cost more than the other color, but if I had room to collect fashion doll I would pay the extra $2 for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My doll arrived today. I haven't opened the package yet. I saw a picture of someone else's, and she is indeed gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I’m guessing she isn’t articulated. The pink looks like a younger teen with the leggings and short boots. So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, she isn't fully articulated, Frankie, just the usual five points of articulation.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!