Thursday, April 27, 2023

Goldie Wilson's New Book "This Is Me"

"This Is Me" by Goldie Wilson

A Note from Goldie Wilson about her second book:


MY NEW BOOK

“THIS IS ME”

ORIGINAL BLACK DOLLS

By

Goldie Wilson

I am happy to announce the publication of my second book to complete the two-volume book series. My new book is an autobiographical journey into the black-doll world chapter by chapter with pictures to emphasize each chapter. This is my journey toward the doll world and my art dolls. It includes step by step my journey from DIY crafts to present-day art dolls.

This book is a First Printing/First Edition, QUANTITY LIMITED.

I will begin shipping on May 5, 2023.

Procedure for payment- PAYPAL $65 to: dolls by goldie or use my email address: goldiewil@msn.com

You may also mail a check or money order for $65 (books are sold on a first-come, first-served basis).
Email me for the address to mail payments.

Email: goldiewil@msn.com

Price: $65.00



©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!





3 comments:

  1. This book sounds amazing. Its a bit out of my price range, but I can understand why. I like that its more the story of her journey than just pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing! Readers will enjoy learning the things that led to Goldie's doll art enterprise; they'll enjoy the pictures of the evolution of her doll art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the publication of your new book. I know how long it takes for this kind of project and all the work that we make for each new book.
    I really like your cover page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!