Thursday, September 2, 2010

S.I.S. Rocawear Comparisons

Rocawear So In Style Barbie 2nd wave

I purchased the recently released second version of Mattel's So In Style Rocawear dolls and photographed them with the first version (the dolls on the left) for comparison.  The first version was released last winter.  Click on photos to enlarge, then maximize the second window.

So In Style Rocawear Grace, Full View
So In Style Rocawear Grace, Close-up
~~~~~

So In Style Rocawear Kara, Close-Up


So In Style Rocawear Kara, Full
~~~~~

So In Style Rocawear Trichelle, Full


So In Style Rocawear Trichelle, Close-Up
~~~~~

So In Style Rocawear Chandra, Full


So In Style Rocawear Chandra, Close-up
~~~~~


Rocawear Darren has not changed.

Because of her textured hair and fashions, Trichelle remains my favorite (both versions).  I think Chandra #2 is stunning in blue.   Do you have a favorite?

dbg


6 comments:

  1. Chandra is my favorite because of her coloring, but I think I have more Trichelles - mainly because I found her on sale and wanted to re-body her onto a Fashionista body. I was disappointed that Trichelle's hair was not as curly as pictured, but she is still a pretty doll - they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squarepeg: Thanks for commenting and for bringing Kara's "baby hair" to my attention! O.M.G.!


    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL! I must tell you how/why I noticed, but I don't feel comfortable posting that on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trichelle ... I prefer the curly-haired dolls.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!