Friday, June 22, 2018

Field House Museum Black-Doll Exhibit

Photograph of my 1960 Black Chatty Cathy along with descriptive text and courtesy
credit is part of the wall display of the Field House Museum's "From 
Caricature to Celebration, a Brief History of African American Dolls"
exhibition.
Published in the St. Louis American on June 21, 2018, "Black Dolls Help Map Our History" briefly discusses Field House Museum's Black-doll exhibit that I covered in a blog post in May.  The exhibit closes on July 15, 2018.

I am mentioned in the St. Louis American article, which can be read here.


dbg


Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
View the Doll Events page for updates. Check out my eBay listings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!