Saturday, June 9, 2018

Zulily is Celebrating World Doll Day!

I purchased a couple of items for 18-inch dolls from Zulily in celebration of World Doll Day which is celebrated on the 2nd Saturday in June. I know... I know... on World Doll Day technically, you're supposed to give a doll, but what's a collector to do when they see a doll sale?

Here is the link to over 350 doll-related items on Zulily now.

Learn more about World Doll Day here.

dbg 

Thank you for following my posts, for reading, and for your comments.

Follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black
View the Doll Events page for updates. Check out my eBay listings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!