Friday, January 20, 2023

Gorgeous Reimagined Disney Princess Dolls by CreativeSoul Photography



The above photo is from the article, "Disney Unveils Collaboration with CreativeSoul Photography Through Re-Imagined Diverse Dolls Inspired by Disney Princesses."

I am very excited for CreativeSoul Photography and thrilled that Disney has recognized and included their creative talents in the design of these princess dolls. 

Read the entire article and see a slideshow of photos of the beautiful reimagined princess dolls here.
(Click on the thumbnail image in the article to view the slideshow.)

Better yet, view CreativeSoul Photography's Facebook and Instagram celebration of this wonderful collaboration below:

Facebook


Instagram


©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this blog! I am new to adult collecting but have loved dolls ever since I was little. I really appreciate the wonderful amount of information and the quality of the pictures you share. I have learned about so many lovely dolls for the first time from your web sites.

    Regarding these dolls in particular, I have to say Cinderella has my favorite dress, while Snow White has my favorite makeup. They are all adorable though. Love the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know that you've found my blog posts helpful. I hope future posts will continue to be both helpful and enjoyable to you.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!