Saturday, June 10, 2023

Journey Girls on Amazon and World Doll Day

Journey Girls Chavonne and Alana are two dolls currently reduced in price on Amazon. ad#


Some of the Journey Girls 18-inch dolls are currently discounted on Amazon. The buy pages for two are included below.





See all available Journey Girls on Amazon here

Also, Happy World Doll Day!

"Every year on the second Saturday in June, World Doll Day celebrates the idea of a doll delivering a universal message of love and happiness. The day also encourages you to give someone a doll, especially to a child that does not have one." Read more about this special day here.

©Black Doll Collecting/dbg

There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.

__________

Thank you for reading. Comments that are not spam are appreciated. Spam comments will not be published, so don't waste your time. To contact me directly regarding dolls or any of my posts, please use the contact form on the right of the home page, which is visible in "web view." A link to web viewing should be visible at the bottom of this page.

If you're not already a subscriber, visit, "like" and follow the Black Doll Collecting Facebook page or bookmark the Black Doll Collecting home page and visit on Tuesdays and Thursdays when typically new posts are published.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
*New*Visit/Follow DeeBeeGee's Virtual Black Doll Museum
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Debbie did you saw the Disney Creative Soul dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nicolas. I have the Creative Soul Princesses. I had to have them. Thank you! dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just checking on you to see if you are okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I did, but I didn't so I just did! The entries will keep me busy for a while.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! Yes, there is enough content there to keep you busy for a while. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie did you heard about a book called Collectible African American Dolls by Yvonne H. Ellis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard of that book. I own a copy.

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!