Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Beautiful Russian Nesting Doll Set

Set of 5 Matryoshka by Svetlana Lukina

Doll artist, Svetlana Lukina, is currently offering a one-of-a-kind authentic, wooden Russian nesting doll set in her Etsy shop. The set includes hand-painted Victorian children with scenic images on the back. They range in size from 2 to 7 inches.  This is the artist's first Russian Matryoshka doll set that represents brown-skinned children.

For additional information and/or to purchase before the sale ends, please visit the buy page for this beautiful set of five dolls.

dbg


There are countless items to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! Original Russian dolls by an renowned artist, and the best part is that they are dark-skinned dolls.
    Thank you for sharing your treasure with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arlette,

      I wish I could be the owner of these beautiful authentic, one-of-a-kind nesting dolls, but I am not. I shared the image and link to the artist's Etsy shop where the set is currently on sale.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!