Friday, April 5, 2019

Framed and Hung


My watercolor portrait shown above by Gale Fulton Ross has been framed and hung.

I chose a simple brown wooden frame because the picture was to be hung with other similar framed family photos.

It hangs in the family room with photos of my two children and grandsons at various stages of their lives.

As indicated in my previous post about Gale Fulton Ross's watercolor portrait series, if you are interested in having Ms. Ross paint an original watercolor portrait of you, please send her a Facebook Friend request and discuss the possibility with her through Facebook Messenger.

Thank you again, Gale!


dbg
There is always something to collect and write about. Black dolls chose me.
__________

Thank you for following, commenting, and sharing using the share button below.

Check out what I am selling here
Check out my eBay listings here.
Please follow my sister blog Ebony-Essence of Dolls in Black.
Donate here to support this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!